Flute & Piccolo Artist-Teacher
" . . . engaging, convincing, and fearless"
- Flute View
“. . . her virtuosic passages command with authoritative
- I CARE IF YOU LISTEN
" . . . sublime" and "without flaw"
. . . [she] "has a full, singing tone that she employs with great variety and contrast"
- American Record Guide
"Francesca Arnone plays with great technical confidence, musical savvy, and artistry"
- The Flutist Quarterly
- November 20 livestreamed performance where I play Allison Loggins-Hull's Homeland (starts around 30:00)
- Follow me on Instagram! @francescaarnoneflute
- Check out my #100daysofdiversity or #100daysofnodeadwhiteguys on Insta, where I'm playing and introducing a bit about [primarily] solo works for flute, piccolo, and alto flute by marginalized composers. Have any suggestions? DM me on Insta or send me an email!
- Follow the USF Flute Studio (with TAKEOVERS!) on Instagram @usf_flutes
- Follow us here on Facebook for concert livestreams!
- NEW Audition information for 2021-2022 academic year announced!
- VISIT ME @USF: University of South Florida in Tampa - here's more info about studying with me at USF
- Online lessons for all - contact me for more info
ONLINE LESSONS! I'm offering special rates
to help anyone interested in studying flute during this time of uncertainty
You'll need a computer/tablet with webcam, internet connection (ethernet preferred if possible), functioning microphone, and headphones. I highly recommend using an external microphone, too. I'll send you a start up guide and walk you through this process - you may be surprised how well this works!