Flute & Piccolo Artist-Teacher
" . . . engaging, convincing, and fearless"
- Flute View
“. . . her virtuosic passages command with authoritative solo power”
- I CARE IF YOU LISTEN
" . . . sublime" and "without flaw"
. . . [she] "has a full, singing tone that she employs with great variety and contrast"
- American Record Guide
"Francesca Arnone plays with great technical confidence, musical savvy, and artistry"
- The Flutist Quarterly
Study with me at USF! We have undergraduate, graduate, and PhD opportunities for flutists
- FMEA handout: The Power of the FLIP - Using Flipgrid to Strengthen Your Ensembles, Sections, & Studios
- Save the dates: USF Flute Academy, June 12-17, 2022! The following week = Band Camps! Registration is NOW open and I'll be teaching at BOTH
- Thanks for a great Festival of Winds 2021, Dec. 3-5!
- Starting in 2021: excited to announce I'll be teaching at The Tampa Flute Studio and also the USF Community Music Project! Check out our lesson options!
- Follow me on Instagram! @francescaarnoneflute
- Check out my #100daysofdiversity or #100daysofnodeadwhiteguys on Insta, where I played and introduced a bit about [primarily] solo works for flute, piccolo, and alto flute by marginalized composers. Have any suggestions for future projects? DM me on Insta or send me an email!. I'm especially interested in hearing from composers!
- Follow the USF Flute Studio (with TAKEOVERS!) on Instagram @usf_flutes