Flute & Piccolo Artist-Teacher
" . . . engaging, convincing, and fearless"
- Flute View
“. . . her virtuosic passages command with authoritative
- I CARE IF YOU LISTEN
" . . . sublime" and "without flaw"
. . . [she] "has a full, singing tone that she employs with great variety and contrast"
- American Record Guide
"Francesca Arnone plays with great technical confidence, musical savvy, and artistry"
- The Flutist Quarterly
- Starting in 2021: exited to announce I'll be teaching at The Tampa Flute Studio and also the USF Community Music Project! Check out our lesson and class options!
- Follow me on Instagram! @francescaarnoneflute
- Check out my #100daysofdiversity or #100daysofnodeadwhiteguys on Insta, where I played and introduced a bit about [primarily] solo works for flute, piccolo, and alto flute by marginalized composers. Have any suggestions for future projects? DM me on Insta or send me an email!. I'm especially interested in hearing from composers!
- Follow the USF Flute Studio (with TAKEOVERS!) on Instagram @usf_flutes
- Follow us here on Facebook for info on concert livestreams!
- VISIT ME @USF: University of South Florida in Tampa - here's more info about studying with me at USF
- Online lessons for all - contact me for more info
- USF Community Music Project – with all kinds of great lessons and classes, including EDM, Production and Beats, Expressive Conducting, Music Around the World, and more. Classes start the week of April 4
- USF Virtual Summer Camp – with daily masterclass with USF Faculty
- Tour de Flute Virtual Masterclass – a five-day world tour of fluting with the Tour de Flute flute trio: Francesca Arnone, Beth Larsen, and Bill Larsen
- AND here’s a link to the USF Flute Studio’s Black History Month concert (new improved version in HD…)
Same prices as 2020, just new dates!